Sunday, January 12, 2020

SUDAN CYPHER | سايفر السودان

Artwork by Nora Zeid 


I've always had a connection with Sudan, I am yet to figure out what and how this connections started but I LOVE the country, I love the people, I love the art, I love everything about Sudan. One of my 2020 goals is to visit Sudan inshalla.

I also love "cyphers", Put together 2 re-volt cyphers + an Anghami Cypher in the past, and then I wanted to do a "Sudan Cypher" and I felt honored to reach out to few incredible MC's that personally impacted me with their lyrics and their incredible flow.

I've had the pleasure to connect/meet with Brooklyn Hitz through the guys at "Phoaq" and I fell in love with his authentic beats and his passion for true hip-hop production. I reached out to him with the idea and he was very welcoming and supportive. He sent me many beats, I chose mainly 3 beats and those beats were sent to the rappers who I put together.

Now, this was the hardest part, I personally wanted to put a Cypher with the MC's that personally impacted me and hence I started to gather the line up.


I reached out to the rappers and they ALL showed so much love and support.

Each of them delivered and i loved the diversity of their verses.
Shout out to all of them!
Please show them love and show support.


Rappers:
G-Salih, 
TooDope, Oddisee, Lil Joe, Aka Keyz, Nadine, Flippter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis