Sunday, December 16, 2018

REEM EKAY RELEASES her Debut EP "PURPLE"



Dubai based singer/songwriter REEM EKAY just released her Debut EP entitled "PURPLE" and from the get-go, one could realize how passionate and sincere this artist is in her work. Been a fan ever since I met her which was 2 years ago and I even hosted her at THE BEAT DXB Vol 01 




She played SOLE DXB this year & did an incredible set with AY (who produced the EP on the 1's & 2's)

The EP consists of 4 songs with one feature from Jeed. I think its a solid EP & a great debut from one of my favourite artists in the city. Her songwriting process & vibe is something a lot of people would relate to. My personal favourite track is "Truth", its the lyrics & the attitude on this song that I love... Her being a  spoken-word poet is so interesting with her musical personality. I think the fusion is something that we need in the Arab world and I can't wait to see what she got for us in the future..




Support her & push 
Buy The Album on iTunes 

Stream it Below 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis