Sunday, September 17, 2017

ABRI & FUNK RADIUS RELEASE VIDEO FOR "SUNNY DAZE" | Directed by FREEK TV


Emirati singer/songwriter "Abri" alongside his group Funk Radius just released a video for their track "Sunny Daze". I had the honor to interview Abri and also catch this track performed on my show.

I fell in love with it and the vibe. Abri is considered a legend in the UAE scene not to mention that hes mad talented. I am so happy to see him release videos/songs. 

This video is so cool, given that it's also directed by "Freek" who is one of the best at this in the city. When I asked Freek how was it working with Abri, he said " Humble man, been seeing him on TV since I was a teen.. and now I am collaborating with him to direct a video for him. It's an honor.." 



And this is what Abri had to say "I am excited about releasing Abri & Funk Radius 'Sunny Daze (Ankabūt)', our new single and video exclusively on Anghami. The song and video were done a while back so i was itching to get it out there so that people could hear it and watch the amazing video (shoot and edited by Freek T.V) at the same time, that way they get the whole experience. The song and video go hand in hand.'"

& When I asked him about the spider, Abri said " The Spider is symbolic. It represents the female and fate. The choices that we make construct our lives. SO if you do good things then good things happen but if you make bad choices, then...




The video was released EXCLUSIVELY on Music Streaming Service "Anghami" - Check it out below. Dope Song. Dope Visuals.

Abri is BACK!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis