Thursday, August 17, 2017

Shèbani released a video for "Right By You" & IT IS AWESOME !!!

Shèbani

Dubai Based Singer/Songwriter "Shèbani" releases a video for her track "Right By You" after ONE year of dropping her EP "Alter Ego" which was produced entirely by RAYAN. The video was released EXCLUSIVELY on Music Streaming Service provider "Anghami" - Check it out below

During the span of the year, Shèbani went to the UK to study music at BIMM London - that experience was great for her, she met a lot of people and also performed in London and on campus. 


Shebani

What I personally love about Shèbani is her passion & dedication. She's humble and mad talented. Go show some love & follow her on Instagram 


Fans who subscribed to her mailing list also got a "gift" from Shèbani and it was a song entitled "O.K"



This is a quote from her about the video... 


"It’s been the year of my life. A year of music, growth, accomplishments, hardship, long lasting friendships, and eye opening experiences. I don’t believe that any of it would’ve been possible without the support that you have shown me. I’m a big believer that life is all about giving back as much as you receive. So it is with a warm heart that I can finally give you back a gesture that measures my gratitude." Shèbani 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis