Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dj J Hart x Top Shelf Premium -- Off Top Vol.1 Hosted by Peter Rosenberg



About 3 months ago, I had the honor to meet Dj J Hart who is also a producer and the host of the Big Bang Show. We actually connected via a close friend and talented friend of mine, Dj Lethal Skillz, who for me is one of the best turn-tablists in the Middle-East and simply a dope personality. 

I met Hart at the Lisa Leone photo exhibition in Dubai and we exchanged few words and promised each other to stay in touch and we DID. I checked out his resume and the EP's/Mixtapes he dropped and I connected with the vibe/authenticity of what he is pushing. 

Couple of weeks ago, Dj J Hart collaborated with Top Shelf Premium to release this incredible Mixtape 'Off Top Vol. i' , hosted by not other than radio personality Peter Rosenberg!

This whole mixtape has a really cool feel/vibe to it, i will be posting it below; I just want to highlight few tracks that I personally loved.. I was impressed with Rim's freestyle and his shout out to Sean P ! , another track I loved is 'Skyzoo' - incredible flow!, Chris Rivers did his thing & the fam Termanology was off the hook as usual!

Much respect to Dj J Hart and Top Shelf Premium for giving us this dope Mixtape. I advise you to download/hear it/stream it RIGHT NOW





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis