Sunday, January 16, 2011

RE-VOLT RADIO INTERVIEWS: SULLEE J / HIP HOP WITH HEART

Ladies & Gents, I introduce to you SULLEE J. A Hip Hop artist that grew up in a Pakistani/American culture.

He struggled with neglect, racism and heartaches. He hopes to open doors for many other south Asians in the hip hop game trying to make it.

I was introduced to Sullee by my warrior sister (Harrabic Tubman)that runs the Show N Prove radio in NY. I checked his profile up & what attracted me to this guy is his track "Billy's Conscious" in which he made a rap song about a man "Billy" that was suffering from a disease that doctors didnt know what its called, so they called it by his name!.

I had a great interview with Sullee J where we discussed his life & hip hop..in addition to a great freestyle at the end of the interview.
To follow Sullee just check his awesome site out

THE FULL AUDIO INTERVIEW(click plat below)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis