Friday, January 28, 2011

RE-VOLT INTERVIEWS: ALI F. MOSTAFA (CITY OF LIFE DIRECTOR)


Ali F. Mostafa is the Director/Writer/Producer of the Dubai featured film "City Of Life".

Ali was born in London to an Emirati father & English mother.From an early age Ali had an eye for the production process & creativity & is currently revolting using the camera.

I personally have recently scene the movie during my last trip to Dubai (I recommend getting the DVD) & its really good as it shows a nice well put story in addition to the life in the city of Dubai.

I caught up with Ali in Dubai for a quick interview to discuss the movie, his selection of the cast & especially the role of Khalfan played by the Iraqi/Canadian MC (The Narcicyst) in addition to his future works (wait till you hear this one!)

I Thank Ali for his time & wish him the best of luck.
To follow Ali check out his Website:

THE FULL AUDIO INTERVIEW (Just Click Play below)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis