Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sudanese Group "The Cirxle ⭕️" drops "Almost Home" and It's already a CLASSIC!!



I have so much respect and love for all the members of The Cirxle, they are just doing it right in my opinion. They have just released "Almost Home" that features Eaz Da Bully, AidyProof and Aka Keyz and in my humble opinion, this song is already a classic. I love it. Each of these MC's hit different. I connected with every bar really, related to the lyrics in my own way. Big Love to the Circle!!

Eaz Da Bully, AKA Keyz, AidyProof

Ive asked each MC to send me a quote about the song and they humbly accepted my request exclusively for re-volt:-

"Almost Home to me reflects on my level of comfort. Home is a safe place where I’m most comfortable at. I’m trying to reach that same level of comfort mentally, spiritually as well as financially and I feel like I’m almost there. In my verse I touch on the times where “home” seemed like a thousand miles away." Eaz Da Bully

Almost Home represents a mix of  being almost home by being able to leave home. Basically our environments can be harsh and detrimental to our growth and sometimes leaving is the best way to find your way. I was expressing my desire to get rich not for self but to move my friends and people away from situations that are unfavorable. It’s a feeling that grips me from my hood in New YORK to my hood in Bahry (Sudan ). “- Aidyproof

"In the hook & my verse for Almost Home, the intention was to capture the difficulties of succeeding while being in or from Sudan & also to voice the irony in how people back home want to leave Sudan, whereas Sudani's across the world have a deep yearning to go back home & help out with development. The closer we get to our long term goals, the closer we are to going back home." AKA Keyz

Stream the song on ALL Streaming Platforms right here:- 

The Circle is a group that consists of five artists. Follow them and show support

Much Love to all.

Show Love. Show Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis