Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Meet Dj Michelle: 8 Year Old Sensation !!


First time I met/saw Dj Michelle play was actually on her instagram which you should go and follow NOW!, I was like "OH WOW!!" and that led me to follow her and I eventually crossed paths with her dad "Dj Shock", I fell in love with how talented she is.. at only 6 years old (when I know about her), she's 8 now and has big dreams, I sent her few questions, so here it goes, 
Show Love & Show Support.. 


Re-Volt: Hi Michelle, Thank you for being on Re-Volt Blog. We love you. Dj Michelle: Hi Big Hass! Thank you for your continuous support as well as the chance to be on your Blog. 

Re-Volt:You posted that video of you Djing with your dad when you were 2 !! Mashallah, how do you feel now that you look back at it? 

Dj Michelle: It feels funny to see myself as a toddler who was trying to scratch and pressing all those colorful buttons :) And of course it’s amazing to see the progress I made through all these years :))






Re-Volt:Do you have favorite artists to play? 

Dj Michelle:Yes, my favorite artist is Michael Jackson and I play his songs in almost all my sets. 

Re-Volt: Outside Djing, what do you do for fun? 

Dj Michelle: I love dancing, singing, making up stories, producing beats and doing some science experiments. I also love karate and basketball. 

Re-Volt: There are many celebrities that reposted your videos, which celebrity were you happy the most to see them hear about you? 

Dj Michelle: Definitely Missy Elliott and Chris Brown. 

Re-Volt:Do you get messages from kids that also wana be Dj's? and if so, what are these messages saying? 

Dj Michelle: Yes, I receive a lot of messages from all around the world, both from kids and adults. All of them are saying that I inspire them a lot and ask me the questions about equipment.





Re-Volt:Whats your dream? 

Dj Michelle: My biggest dream is to become the youngest World DMC Champion. 

Re-Volt:Whats the hardest thing about being a Dj? 

Dj Michelle: I don’t see any difficulties in DJing. When you passionate about what you do, you can achieve anything. Love, practice and dedication will improve your skills and help you reach higher level every time. 

Re-Volt: Question to Mom/Dad: How do you feel about the success that Michelle has been having? :) 

Parents Of Michelle: We’ve never imagined that Michelle would become a DJ at this young age. Seeing her success makes us feel very happy and proud. And also we feel responsibility about being the parents of this talented little girl. We are ready to help Michelle developing her talents and will support her in everything she wants to do. Thank you





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis