Saturday, October 27, 2018

BROTHER ALI RETURNS WITH A NEW SINGLE & VIDEO "SENSITIVE" & OH MY .....


Brother Ali 


"I love rappers with the big voices..
They put the power in their lyrics so you live for it 
And spit it boisterous, the ignorant can't ignore it 
I put the preacher's style in my delivery 
And I remember vividly somebody tweeted Chuck D 
And asked him who the best voices are, and he mentioned me"

"But since you got respect and an obvious connection 
And every time you bless us with the tiniest little speck 
Of an online mention, our fans all shower you with affection 
And just blow up your comment section 
Well, what the hell, I mean I ain't complaining 
But, how come you don't place us in the hip-hop conversation? They just look back with blank faces"

Latest track from one of the people I look up to, someone who inspires me daily, the one & only Brother Ali ... Brother Ali doesn't waste anytime here proving once again he's one of the biggest forces in Hip-Hop !! Listen to EVERY WORD ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis