Sunday, August 5, 2018

"READY UP" for Moh Flow's New Vibe




Dubai Based Artist Moh Flow releases his new joint "Ready Up" produced by AY. This duo have been making big international noise for the past couple of years now. 

I love this record. For me, shows a certain maturity for Moh. The 25 year old artist is for sure putting his stamp down as one of the leading artists from the Middle-East.

Question is: Is the music/art he is providing for the people of the Middle-East? I happen to think YES! He's tapping to a great young demographic which I think are proud of the fact that they can "ROCK ON" / "Vibe To" an artist from Arabia that sounds that DOPE!

I personally have no doubt that what HRMNY guys are doing will result in a big international exposure and one can tell that the first step was that Pusha T & Moh Flow feature for Spotify's Campaign "Im With The Banned" 

Check out the track and follow the guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis