Thursday, February 1, 2018

47 Soul RELEASE their NEW ALBUM "Balfron Promise"



Hailing from Jordan & Palestine, I've been following/supporting 47 Soul since they started. I love how they were able to break-through and also be able to connect with both Arab & Non-Arab speakers.

They celebrate Freedom & Equality in their music. Their goal is to break barriers through what they what they call now "Shamstep" which is an Electro-Arabic Dabke genre. 

It's all about the energy and its also about the message they have in their music. They are currently signed to "Cooking Vinyl" which is an Independent Record Label Based in the U.K 



They just release their NEW album "Balfrom Promise" out of which they have release the single from the album Oct 2017 with a great video that you can watch here



As I am writing this, I am giving the album a listen and I am LOVING "Moved Around", its quickly becoming my fav but I still need to listen to it again & again! 

You can STREAM the Album on Anghami, Check it out & Yalla, Support the 47 !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis