Sunday, December 24, 2017

Bu Kolthoum strikes again with an "Emotional" song "Terhaal"

Bu Kolthoum - Terhaal 

With a very simply video yet very powerful lyrics, Syrian rapper Bu Kolthoum managed to get me teary-eyed on this one. His life has not been easy as many of the Syrian population who struggled and still struggling due to the war, yet he still finds time to pursue his passion and in this one he decides to sing... and it's just a combination between a "sad" yet "content" with his situation...


I doubt there is any poet in the world that can explain the feelings I felt the first time I hear this song, I am tearing up as I am writing this now... 

You do not need to understand every word, just try to hear the sadness in his voice... the chorus of this gets me a lot.. 

I love you brother. You inspire me. Thank you for making relevant music! 

Keep on working brother. May Allah bless you. You have managed to inspire so many and this track is just beautiful..




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis