Friday, December 30, 2016

LiL Eazy Ft. Randar - كبير جدة | Saudi Hip-Hop



I knew Somali rapper Lil Eazy for a long period now. He's based in Jeddah, KSA and I have so much respect for what he has done. He has shown major maturity and is improved. I am happy I hosted him on my show and will continue to support him. 

This is a song that he did for the club he roots for "Ittihad", featuring Randar (whose part of the group Qiyadat Al Olya). I respect that these guys are using Hip-Hop to vent out. It is educating a community that believe that Hip-Hop is ONLY booty shaking/alcohol.. mad respect. Keep them coming. 


تحية إحترام للشباب .. كنت شاهدا على تحسن أداء الرابر "ليل ريزي" فهو يعمل، يعمل و يعمل ..زا فخور اني استضفته في ليش هيب هوب؟ 

هذه الأغنية عن النادي السعودي "الإتحاد"، يشاركه في الأداء الرابر "راندر" من القيادات العليا . احترمت كيف استخدموا فن الهيب هوب للحديث عن ناديهم المفضل. هذا النوع من الأغاني يٌثقف المجتمع السعودي ان الهيب هوب ليس "هياط" و اداء بسيط.. أتمنى لهم التوفيق .. الفيديو ادناه  




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis