Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big Hass' FM Radio Host Debut | My Own Hip-Hop Show on MIX-FM (KSA)


RE-VOLT, The continuous talent digger, has finally found its determination and hard work rewarded. Breaching new limits, I have the pleasure to announce an exciting turn of eevents in the short life of RE-VOLT.

I , Big Hass, will be presenting my OWN show called "Laish Hip-Hop?" LIVE on 105.5 FM (MIX-FM, JEDDAH,KSA) Every Thursday from 9 to 10 PM. The "unleashing" begins tomorrow night (Thursday 7th July '11) , so I eaglry invite you to TUNE in & listen up to Arabic | English Hip-Hop.

I just am ecstatic that I am now able to showcase the talent the Arabic community has in this Hip-Hop game for I am just a listener who enjoys good music. The real talents are the brothers & sisters behind the mic doing their thing.

I hope you get to tune in !

Saudi Arabia Peeps (105.5FM - Mix-FM) @ 9PM..TUNE IN & Blast up your SPEAKERS





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis