Saturday, April 3, 2010

REVOLT ON SHOW N PROVE


On Saturday the 3rd April,2010 - I had my first call in to SHOW N PROVE radio presented by Harrabic Tubman & G.O.D (Pitch Black) along other hosts such as Eva Egypt.

The show brings up topics/events that are different that your regular radio show, in addition to the amazing "real" hip hop tunes that is played during the LIVE session.

I also feel proud because Shadia Mansour's single "El Kofeyye Arabeyye" was played LIVE for all the audience to hear & elevate & I introduced a G.O.D song too!!

Big Shout out to the Show N Prove team & till I drop to NY - keep doing what you doing guys.

You can find an interview with Harrabic in this post (March 8th,2010):

Show Timing:
  • Friday (10 PM - 12AM)
  • Saturday - Sunday (2 PM-4 PM) NY time.

2 comments:

ShareThis