Friday, March 26, 2010

REVOLT "FREE PALESTINE" FOOTAGE - PART 1


On March 5th I flew from Jeddah to Beirut to attend a "Free Palestine"Concert in which two of my biggest artists were performing "Lowkey" & "Shadia Mansour - I also had the pleasure of meeting "Amal Kawaash"-
I have already shared pictures from my 1 day trip - now i will release the video footage & interview.

The first interview released is for a Lebanese Rock/funk band called "Fareeq Al Atrash".

I actually bumped into Chyno (vocal/prodocer of the band) a night before the actual event & we agreed to meet up the next day for a small interview & we did !

Check out the full interview & a great freestyle in both English & Arabic on Youtube:


You can check out Fareeq el Atrash on
  • www.facebook.com/FareeQ el Atrash
More interviews to be uploaded real soon - Stay Revolted !





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis