Sunday, March 21, 2010

Palestinian Talent: Ma Homeboy Moody Judeh!

I first met Moody Judeh on the basketball court in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia- hes this big guy that was wearing a Dirk Nowtzki basketball Jersey..he got his own style in rapping but like all of us - life doesnt always give you what you want.

I remember we used to talk about REVOLT as an idea & now I am actually doing it & one day it will get there inshalla!

Moody had a great gesture with me - when my father(may his soul rest in peace) passed away mid of 2005 he designed a very nice -touching verse that was dedicated for me & my family - that's whats up brotha - thank you again - i am trying to dig that track out because it was off the hook !

My post today is to share with you Moody's talent - check out these 2 tracks by Moody & his gang - I see future & talent in him & whoever hes rolling with.

Revolt will get an interview very soon with Moody which is currently in the US.

Tracks:

This one is one of my favorites!- Moody starts rapping @ 1:13 (check da brotha out)
Moody Judah & the Gang! by REVOLT

03 What If RMX - Moody Judah & The Gang by REVOLT


Kicking on the Mic - AWESOME JOB BIRD MAN ! ( A MUST HEARD !!!)
Moody Judeh-The real is here by REVOLT

FOUND IT !! ( MOODY DID THIS TRACK IN MEMORY OF MY FATHER MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE !) BIG PROPS MOODY!
A. Y. Dennaoui (Hass's Father) Verse by MOODY JUDEH ! by REVOLT

3 comments:

  1. Good tracks man, u need your own website so u can host these tracks on your own... keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q ! thank you brotha.
    Moody is def talented!

    Big Shoutout to you for Following RE-VOLT.
    About a website - yes I really do need one - but I am just working my way up now & inshalla things will turn my way soon cuz its all non-commercial stuff.
    Its just to prove that talented people are out there - we just got dig harder to find out!
    thank you again from REVOLT RADIO FAM.

    1

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man... dont know if u remember me... nyways we were kids big hass... used to chill at b-ball wiz moody... nyways add me on facebook... Ahmad G. Chehabeddine... i sing too.. didnt record nything yet.. but soon i will ill keep u posted.. so u;ll have a lebanese talent soon ;)... tcs.. and waiting for ur add so we can talk more :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis