Saturday, June 16, 2018

BEIRUT STREET | Hip-Hop In LEBANON By Salim Saab | Documentary




Lebanese/French Radio Host/Rapper/Filmmaker Salim Saab aka Royal S who hosts "Aswat El Madina" on Radio Monte Carlo Doualiya has put together and directed A Documentary about Lebanese Hip-Hop
What I personally appreciate is his efforts, I believe it was only him shooting the scenes. The "dialogue" and what the rappers/Graffiti/Dancer say is very interesting. Lebanon is known to be very vibrant and lots of amazing young talent are starting to pave their own path. There's a nice eco-system in Lebanon at the moment.






He's on the verge of applying to few festivals, hence the FULL Documentary is not online yet, but I was given private access and I salute him for his efforts. 

"...I made this documentary to put the light on all those amazing artists we have in Lebanon. To show a good side of my country thru Hip-Hop. And It's also a tribute to the city of Beirut. And I wanted to show that people can be united thru music and art." Salim told Re-Volt Blog 

Check out the Teaser below and support a brother..




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis