Monday, April 24, 2017

RUSS LIVE IN DUBAI / 29th April




I was able and through the good people of 1520 to get a phone interview with American Hip-Hop artist "RUSS".. sadly the audio got damaged and it wasn't recorded well.. ;( I am trying my best now to either revive it or do a re-interview when he comes to Dubai, UAE for his FIRST SHOW IN UAE )

The main question people wanted to ask RUSS was about his "policy" for not having any opening acts in his shows. His reply was ""Let them build their own **** fan base, I have worked so hard to get mine and I ain't giving it away like that & if rappers get mad, let them get mad"

He also expressed his love for the Middle-East ! He does have fans from Saudi who will be flying in to attend. His show on Friday 29th is highly anticipated and it's so cool to see someone like "RUSS" selling out venues worldwide. At one point he kept releasing a song every week for a year. His work ethic is incredible and when I asked him about that, his answer was "I simply wanted to blow up" which he did!


If you're in the region, make sure you fly out for this and attend the show. 

Big salute to Rèpublique for hooking me up with 2 free tickets! I cant wait to be there and hopefully get a backstage pass and do the interview (THIS TIME VIDEO !!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis