Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Focus The Truth - Gonna Change feat. Ayo Da Don | VIDEO Directed by Mohammed Hammad



I know Mohammed Hammad for more than 7 years now! I met him when he was a producer at Dubai One TV and ever since we stayed in touched. I always thought he's a dope director and a great soul.

A week ago, he messaged me saying that he directed a video for rapper "Focus The Truth" and I was glad he did that because lyrically "Focus The Truth" is truly incredible & genuine.

Check out the song "Gonna Change" feat Ayo Da Don off the album "Q85" - I feel the vibe of this track and will be airing it on my radio show soon.  I also advise you to check out the album and subscribe to his Youtube Channel. #HipHopIsONE 

Mad proud of my brother Mo Hammad, check out his video work HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis