Saturday, June 15, 2024

Syrian Artist/Producer "Da MoJaNaD" Changes his name to "Ayham" & is working on a NEW ALBUM!

 

Ayham

"I've had a great career as a producer, but one of the main reasons I changed my name from Da MoJaNaD to Ayham is because when you ask people about the "Production" they know its Da MoJaNaD, and I wantedthe people to know that I also sing, I am an artist and hence why the name change " Ayham on the Buckle Up with Big Hass show talking about his decision to change his name.

The Artist/Producer, wants people to get acquainted with "Ayham" as he is trying to push more arabic into his style, not only in production, but also in the way he sings. He is gearing up to drop his album and he has so far released ONE song from this album and it featured Syrian Rapper "MOUDYALARBE" titled "Ma Malet" - The Album is set to have 6 Tracks & is currently being released as singles..(The name of the album is yet to be announced..) but Ayham is building his artist character with every single that drops! And he is very passionate about using Arabic Instruments in his music, "..rather than getting a Kick/Snare, I'd rather get a "Derbake", My vision is to highlight Arabic music more & also I always say "Speak your emotions..!"

Ayham wants to do what Da MoJaNaD couldn't do/did not do and it feels its the birth of a new artist! Da MoJaNaD has worked with so many artists/rappers, one of the highlights of Da MoJaNaD career was working with Palestinian Artist Big Sam on the album "KAZAB" which dropped back in 2020!


Moreover, Ayham is expressing himself in a different way now and with the support and management of SHBB Collective , he feels he has found himself again and is super excited for what's to come!

When asked about his dreams, Ayham replied back saying .. "I just want my friends, SHBB Collective to be proud of what I am doing.."

Follow Ayham's Journey via his YouTube Channel here , and his IG right here

You can watch the FULL interview here

Bless & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis