Saturday, December 14, 2019

PALESTENIAN RAPPER "ILLIAM" RELEASES HIS FIRST ALBUM ENTITLED "BEFORE BED"



After many collaborations and singles since 2018, Palestinian rapper who is based in Qatar released his FIRST Official album on 10th Dec, 2019 on Soundcloud and then it was released on all streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Anghami, etc...) 

I just finished listening to the full album for the first time, and from the get-go, one can feel the passion this kid has for rap. A lot of discussion on mental health and also incredible punchlines. He is not holding back and lyrically he's discussing many things but the one highlight for me is the fact that "space" is where illiam feels at home. Space has no gravity so you always floating right? In one of the lines he actually says "... I am scared that the planet might not be enough for my imagination" 

My favorite song is "Cinema", from the first second till the last, he kept me engaged... "Bkhaf" is also a song that is getting a lot of love.

Let me know whats your fav song and why?

Love the album! Listen to it below

Show Love. Show Support


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis