Friday, August 23, 2019

DIZASTER VS BROTHER BULL (VIDEO OUT) - THE ARENA #ArabBattleRap

Brother Bull Vs Dizaster (The Arena) 


On August 18,2019 , the Arena held a Battle between Dizaster and Brother Bull 

Video of this battle is now out and being circulated around the web with people reacting to it and even non-Arab speakers are just loving the vibe or what they feel from the visuals/actions from the scene.

I salute Brother Bull for accepting and going with this battle, it ain't easy standing in front of a Battle legend like Dizaster and actually holding your own which is really something to be celebrated. 


He Exclusively gave Re-Volt a Post-Battle Quote :-
"The battle was something I was looking forward to. I couldn’t write as much as I wanted to because it was on short notice and I was preparing for another battle already, but that pushed me to deliver a round with as little filler as possible. After the battle me and Diz talked and we both had a lot of respect for each other especially when we saw how much we prepared for each other. I think preparing for your battle opponent is the highest form of respect in this subculture." 

Giving the fact that the FIRST OFFICIAL BATTLE that took place at the ARENA was in 2015, 4 years later the league has gained popularity and a reputation. Some really amazing battles went down. I salute the grind and hustle from the Arena team , because it's not easy at all running such a platform especially that Battle Rap is not really that understood in the Arab region yet! but The Arena is for sure making a change here..

For me however, personally, I do believe that the highlight of this battle was at (9:26) - I do believe the whole battle after that changed and became in-favor for Dizaster because of what/how he said what he said.

Watch the full battle below and show love and support 
Who in your opinion won this?




Fans are now requesting a Battle Between Dizaster and Syrian MC "Al Darwish" - Will we see this battle take place?


Al Darwish , Dizaster 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis