Saturday, February 10, 2018

WRITE ON | Legend Of Hip-Hop Ink Slingers || Kickstarter

Woke up today morning and this was the first thing I saw.. what a beautiful & very important initiative.. 
The below is a documentary about the journalists, the souls that shaped hip-hop. I've always been an advocate of "Showing Love" to the bloggers, writers, filmmakers, etc... the people behind the scene that don't get enough credit sometimes. Their work is very important and I am honored to be a Hip-Hop blogger from the Middle-East since 2007. I myself wish I am included somehow in the below..

If you're a Hip-Hop head, a hip-hop activist, a hip-hop lover, a human being that appreciates good and authentic vibes, I believe its your duty to support the below & give back. Let's make it happen guys! Let's give a salute to the slingers that kept Hip-Hop ALIVE!

Syreeta Gates, showing you LOVE & RESPECT all the way from the Middle-East. It's amazing that Hip-Hop has connected me with so many amazing people. I am blessed. #HipHopIsOne 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis